February 20th, 2017 by Michael MacDonald
Receive & Deliver Services
Commercial Receiving, Delivery, and White Glove Services
Pak Mail Pittsburgh Crate & Ship can receive your larger shipments at our warehouse and provide delivery including inside and white glove services to meet all your “last mile” needs in the Greater Pittsburgh, western Pennsylvania, West Virginia and eastern Ohio areas.
Our services include:
- Receiving of shipments at our full-service warehouse. All shipments are inspected at arrival and a receiving report complete with digital photographs is transmitted within four hours.
- Consolidation services – we will receive shipments from multiple vendors and consolidate them into a single delivery if that meets the needs of the client.
- Delivery services – we deliver by appointment on a day and time that is convenient for the receiving party. We can accommodate deliveries outside of normal business hours and on weekends, as well as rush deliveries.
- Inside and white glove services – as directed, we will unpack and remove dunnage, packing, and wrapping materials and place delivery items in the home or business.
- Pak Mail Pittsburgh Crate & Ship can provide light assembly / disassembly services as requested. A full delivery report including digital photographs is transmitted the same day as delivery.
- Returns – we offer full packing and crating services for items that need to be pick-up for return
- Furniture & Decor – residential and commercial services for manufacturers, distributors, and interior design firms
- Store Displays & Fixtures
- Small Moves Shipments From Pack & Ship Companies– we can receive and inside deliver any items being shipped via motor and air freight that require inside or white glove delivery
- Special Events – Planning a business meeting, presentation, or event in our area or attending a trade show? We can receive, deliver, set-up, and pick-up all your event materials.
- Anything requiring inside or white glove delivery including high-value artwork, antiques, and electronics.
Contact us for a free in-person or phone consultation, or get a quote now via the web.
See what clients have to say about Pak Mail Pittsburgh Crate & Ship’s service.
October 12th, 2014 by Michael MacDonald
Pak Mail Pittsburgh Crate & Ship is pleased to announce that we have added a dedicated team and vehicle fleet to service commercial and residential clients needing “final mile” and white glove delivery services in the Greater Pittsburgh, Western Pennsylvania, Eastern Ohio, and Northern West Virginia areas. This experienced team is dedicated to providing shipment receiving and warehousing services, and inside delivery and white glove delivery services including light assembly. We also provide pick-up and packing/crating services for product returns. Here’s a link to a full listing of our commercial services we provide for office equipment suppliers, furniture & decor manufacturers and distributors, display & fixture providers, and logistic management companies. Are you a homeowner looking to have someone receive and inside deliver a freight shipment to you in the Greater Pittsburgh area? Here’s a links to our residential services.
October 4th, 2014 by Michael MacDonald
The best part of the shipping business is the variety of folks, items, and destinations you deal with. Here’s a quick sample from the past week:
- Export crated and shipped a 900 lbs mechanical grapple going to Western Australia. As shown in the picture below, this awesome piece looks like the business end of of a tyrannosaurus rex!
- Shipped ten beautiful works of art by local artist Michael Lotenero to the Morrison Gallery in Kent, CT
- Picked-up and shipped to domestic and many international destinations lots purchased by 20 plus clients of Concept Art Gallery from the auction held on 10/27. Many of the paintings were from the estate of Jane Haskell, a very renowned Pittsburgh artist who passed away a year ago. We were very proud to have assisted Ms Haskell’s daughters in packing-up many of the remarkable pieces created by their mother. Concept’s next auction is on December 6th.
- Provided “last mile” delivery services for a logistics company coordinating the roll-out of a merchandising program to a national retailer. Stores visited ranged as far as Erie, PA and Johnstown, PA.
- Crated and provided next-day transport services for a local art collector for a painting going to a restoration firm in Eastern PA. We received the call from this collector’s office on Tuesday afternoon, picked-up the piece & crated it that day, and transported on our own truck to deliver the next day.